Oregon Annie's Tip: Polly Chiffon is my favorite poly fabric for scarves. Design shows through on back side quite well. Drapes in a fluid, silky way. NEW: You can choose SILK when you select your fabric at checkout. The 6 foot long scarves are my own favorite. Remember print on demand artwear takes time to create and deliver. Thank you!
• Most made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side on Matte Crepe which is heavier.
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash